What are the qualifications and requirements to be an InstallNET Service Provider?
- Must be a professional independent commercial installation company with excellent references that provides installation service only. The company may not offer furniture sales and may not share ownership with a furniture dealer or manufacturer.
- Must provide full service installation services and include the following resources:
- Manned warehouse
- Trucking capabilities
- Trained and uniformed crew on site (10+ employees)
- Adequate equipment per truck, including a handcart, dollies, straps, pads, touch-up kit, wipe down kit and tools
- Ability to take and send digital pictures
- Must have gross volume over $500,000 annually
- Company must have been in business for at least 2 years, and have active ownership that is accessible and interested in building a long term relationship with InstallNET
- Must have adequate general liability, auto coverage and workers compensation coverage or the statutory amount required by the state
- Average or better credit and payment history
- Highly responsive and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Provide fair and competitive pricing in local markets including standard pricing for delivery and set-up
- Must embrace technology and meet minimum standards developed for efficient communication including email, scanning and faxing capabilities, internet access and the ability to read Microsoft Office Suites and Adobe Acrobat Reader files.
If I meet all these qualifications, what do I do next?
Use the Contact Us form to request service provider membership information and an InstallNET team member will contact you. You will be asked to fill in a profile on your company.
What is the next step after we turn in our company profile?
InstallNET’s Gary Difabio, Regional Development Manager, will review your profile to determine if it meets our criteria. He will then contact you to discuss your company and review the current needs for your market. If approved, you will be sent a packet with a W-9 form, a Service Provider Agreement and Service Provider Handbook. We will also set up a meeting or conference call to walk you through our website, job flow process and service provider standards. After that point, you will begin receiving quote requests from our project managers for installations in your area.
How much does it cost to become an InstallNET Service Provider Member?
Membership is free!!
What benefit do we get from becoming an InstallNET Service Provider?
- Incoming InstallNET work for service providers in their local market from national dealers and customers located throughout the country.
- Online access, tracking and updating for all InstallNET jobs and the availability of summary reports on all work.
- Ability to attend the annual InstallNET Service Provider Conference, which provides the opportunity to network with other installation companies from across the country and share solutions to common industry issues.
- Member buying group discounts on items such as equipment, truck purchasing, leasing, business insurance and uniforms.
- Service Provider Evaluations completed by InstallNET Project Managers for every InstallNET job which provide excellent feedback on installation crews and their work
- Eligibility to become an InstallNET Preferred Provider after 2 years in the network
How does InstallNET evaluate their Service Providers?
Installers are evaluated on how well they meet our service standards on every job by Project Managers. Evaluations are emailed to service providers upon job completion.
How does InstallNET pick their Service Providers?
InstallNET receives numerous requests from service providers to join our network. We look at each applicant carefully to determine if their company is compatible with InstallNET’s goals.
How many Service Providers do you have in each market?
InstallNET continues to grow and currently provides furniture installation services to over 100 markets in North America. We will continue to recruit qualified service providers to ensure we can provide high quality service in our current markets and to expand our service in to new markets. We expect to have 2-5 service providers in each market depending on the volume of business in that market.