Nationwide Office Furniture Installation Services
InstallNET project managers have access to over 200 independent companies in its nationwide office furniture installation services network to perform more than 1,000 installations, reconfigurations, relocations, and removals/decommissions each month. The InstallNET program was developed to meet the needs of clients who serve their customers outside their local market. Whether the need is once, or a hundred times a month, our standardized service process brings quality, consistency and close-out to projects on a national scale.
Our commitment to high quality service and professionalism is the basis for a unique service alliance in the office furniture industry today. We utilize controls and checks to guide our clients and installers through each project. A single point of contact provides continuity and accountability from start to finish. Our professional project managers can handle requests from pre-install visits and quotes to completion and final punch lists. This process-oriented system guarantees consistency and satisfaction on every job.
Simply, InstallNET reduces the complexity and saves our clients time, energy and frustration in the contracting, coordination and management of furniture installation.
Project Management Services
- New office furniture installations including all systems furniture and case goods
- Reconfiguration of modular and systems furniture
- Develop decommission strategy for furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Corporate relocation both locally and nationwide
- Warehousing, asset management and distribution services
- Furniture maintenance and upholstery cleaning
- Panel system refabricing, refurbishing and cleaning
- Hospitality and dorm room furniture installation
- Floor-to-ceiling systems and raised-floor installation
- Field measurements and site verification
Customer Benefits - Consistency, Simplicity and Accountability
- Extensive nationwide office furniture installation service capability with proven experience
- Single point of contact for all projects
- Consistent program emphasizing professional project management services
- Standardized processes and procedures
- Simplified, streamlined communication
- Experienced and professional installers
- Remote region accessibility with ability to service customers anywhere in the US
- Direct feedback from end-users
- Consistent job close out and follow-up
Professional Service Providers
- More than 200 high-quality installers in our national network
- Complete a comprehensive qualification and application process, including verification of legal and insurance requirements.
- Independent furniture installation companies dedicated to their profession.
- Commitment to on-going training and improvement of their business through the use of best practices and high service standards.
- Regularly evaluated to ensure they continue to meet or exceed InstallNET's industry-setting service standards.
Secure Interactive Website:
- Customer and provider access to a secure web-site that is updated in real-time
- Provides ability to submit quotes through InstallQUOTE
- Allows customers to monitor project status through InstallTRAK
- Easily generates custom reports to help manage multiple projects
- Provides "proof of delivery" within 24 hours of job completion