"Are you qualified?"
The InstallNET network is only as strong as our member companies. We look for the following attributes and qualifications when recruiting new members.
- Must be a professional installation company with excellent references that provides installation service only. The company may not offer furniture sales and may not share ownership with a furniture dealer or manufacturer.
- Must provide full service installation services and include the following resources:
- Manned warehouse
- Trained and uniformed crew on site (10+ employees)
- Adequate equipment per truck, including a handcart, dollies, straps, pads, touch-up kit, wipe down kit and tools (see Suggested Tool List on Page 17)
- Ability to take and send digital pictures
- Must have gross volume over $500,000 annually
- Company must have been in business for at least 2 years, and have active ownership that is accessible and interested in building a long term relationship with InstallNET
- Must have general liability of $1 million (aggregate including umbrella, if applicable) as well as a minimum of $1 million in auto coverage and $500,000 in workers compensation coverage or the statutory amount required by the state
- Average or better credit and payment history
- Highly responsive and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Provide fair and competitive pricing in local markets including standard pricing for delivery and set-up
- Provide an InstallNET Designated Contact in addition to key contact information for those responsible for quoting, scheduling, warehousing and paperwork (Pages 9 & 10).
- Must have network affinity and sign an InstallNET Service Provider Agreement (with Addendum A).
- Must meet InstallNET’s service standards for job process and jobsite performances as outlined in Addendum A - Service Provider Standards.
- Must embrace technology and meet minimum standards developed for efficient communication including email, scanning and faxing capabilities, internet access and the ability to read Microsoft Office Suites and Adobe Acrobat Reader files.