Training, Events, Resources
- All new Service Providers of InstallNET are taken through an extensive orientation. Topics covered during this orientation include company standards and policies, navigating through InstallNET’s web-site; including InstallTRAK, and the InstallNET Service Provider Handbook. InstallNET is always available to the Service Providers to train any new hires on our policies, standards and processes.
- InstallNET is committed to continuous training and coaching. Through our Service Provider Evaluation Process, we are able to focus on particular areas with the Service Providers to enable them to achieve the consistency and high level of standards that InstallNET requires.
- InstallNET hosts 2 conferences a year where our Service Providers have the ability to meet other InstallNET Providers, discuss common issues, talk about best practices and build a relationship with their fellow network partners.
Once an InstallNET member, service providers have access to an extensive list of resources. If you are interested in learning more, please use the Contact Us form to request more information.
Resources include, but are not limited to:
- Buying Group Discounts
- Preferred Provider Documents
- Employee Handbook
- Financial Management Guide
- Job Descriptions
- Policy and Procedure Handbook
- SOP Guidelines for Service Providers
- Marketing Documents
- Installation Guides